Congleton Partnership AGM meeting took place recently, you can download the full meeting minutes HERE.
Chair Glen Williams opened the 14th Partnership Annual General Meeting by welcoming everyone to the event and invited them all to stay to the Executive Meeting that followed on from this meeting if they so wished.
Overview of 2019/20.
Glen gave a brief overview of projects that had taken place / were still active across all of the subgroups. This was not an exhaustive list but a sample/range of the activities The Partnership is involved in. MS had sent out a full report prior to the meeting.
A hive of activity for the first 6 months, more restrained the last 6 (COVID 19)
- Senior Forum/ Senior Health & Wellbeing Fayre 2019
- Hydro Scheme (Havannah)
- Cenotaph Restoration. On budget, on schedule.
- Town Centre Destination Signage
- Dementia Awareness Steering Group TGT 1000 DF’s met
- MMW Fund – 7 groups awarded / 5 groups with promissory notes.
- Mini Bus (2) Until Covid we had increased usage.
- 5 Towns Walking Trail – Now fully open, maps distributed. Great support from U3A walking groups.
- Green Fayre – Very successful, leading onto much bigger things. (Virtual CSG)
- Trees Project – Nearly 1200 trees planted against a 5 year target of 30,000. Plans for winter 2020/21
Presentation of Accounts.
D.McGifford gave a report on the financial state of The Partnership.
From 1.4.20 to 18.8.20
Income including opening balance £92294, Expenditure £24987, allocation to projects £29790 Balance Available £37517 .
Balance Sheet available on request.